A smart, new twelve-unit condo development has just been brought to market at 928 Croft Avenue in the West Hollywood area. Updated 4/26/10: Only 3 of 12 units are still for sale, all over 2,000 sq ft. Other units have sold in the $420 - $500/sq ft range, see sale prices here. This has been perhaps the most successful development in West Hollywood in the past 12 months.
- #101 - 2,053 sq ft, 120 sq ft patio - $1,095,000 (now $949,000)
- #102 - 2,247 sq ft, 275 sq ft patio - $1,195,000 (now $1,099,000)
- #103 - 2,413 sq ft, 835 sq ft patio - $1,250,000 (in contract)
- #201 - 2,053 sq ft, 44 sq ft patio - $995,000 (sold $864,500, $421/sq ft)
- #202 - 1,379 sq ft, 72 sq ft patio - $595,000 (sold $575,000, $426/sq ft)
- #203 - 1,661 sq ft, 26 sq ft patio - $795,000 (sold $769,000, $462/sq ft)
- PH301 - 2,053 sq ft, 44 sq ft patio - $1,095,000 (sold $950,000, $462/sq ft)
- PH302 - 1,106 sq ft, 108 sq ft patio - $575,000 (sold $550,000, $497/sq ft)
- PH303 - 2,128 sq ft, 108 sq ft patio - $1,195,000 (price unchanged)
- PH304 - 2,337 sq ft, 52 sq ft patio - $1,225,000 (sold $1,125,000, $481/sq ft)
Centrally located between Santa Monica Boulevard and Melrose Place in the center of West Hollywood, the Luminaire is within a few minutes’ walk of restaurants, gyms, shopping and entertainment.
Designed by Holtz Architecture, this development has a pleasant, neutral design, which will appeal to a broad spectrum of buyers.
The complex contains a blend of unique floorplans. There are four penthouses, ranging in size from 1106 sq ft (PH302) with great views of the hills, to PH304, with 2337 sq ft of living area, which faces Croft Avenue.
Sprawling Unit #103 with 2413 sq ft of living are is a built on two levels and includes 835 sq ft of outdoor space.
Units include large closets. Bathrooms have Grohe fixtures. Kitchen appliances are by Bosch, except the cooktop which is a hip Italian stainless steel design by Smeg. Kitchen cabinetry is by Gatto Cucine, an environmentally friendly, modular cabinetry system from Italy.
Bottom Line: Luminaire offers formidable competition to Hancock Lofts, 123 Kings Boutique Residences and other design-forward condo projects coming to market in West Hollywood.
Sold by deasy/penner & partners. www.928croft.com